- 16 apple pie larabars
- 16 pbj larabars
- 100 calorie packs of peanut butter covered pretzels
- tons of various lunches such as: miso soup, teriyaki noodles, pasta alfredo, three cheese rotini
- cheddar bunnies
- strawberry watermelon “crystal light”
- raspberry lemonade ”crystal light”
- berry pomegranate ”crystal light”
- stop eating so much fast food I need to moderate
- only one chill zone a week
- breakfast at home because dunkin donuts is unacceptable
- limit myself to three coffees while out a week
- one soda a week
- n rocky mountain chocolates
- no food court at work unless desperate
- buy my own food every week so there’s nothing to tempt me
- eat lots of fruit
I’ve gained like ten pounds since the last time i tried getting healthy
- 4 serving size things for work lunches: macaroni and cheese, tomato basil noodles, alfredo nodles & asian noodles
- 16 pack box of cappuccino larabar’s
- 1 water bottle (my family keeps ruining mine by putting them in the dishwasher)
- box of strawberry water flavoring
- box of berry limeade blast
I am incredibly indecisive as to what I want to do with my life. I know I want to be an interior designer but I just don’t consider that to be a realistic job
I began gaining weight in second or third grade when I lived with my grandparents prior to that I was always a skinny kid
my favorite colors are different varients of sea foam green but i tend to gravitate towards pink because it makes me feel girly
brownies are my weakness they are just beyond yummy
i have a fairly large family
- older sister annie who is in her thirties
- older brother rusty who is also in his thirties
- little brother damian who is seven
- older step sister francesca who is 20
- step sister who is the same age as em federica
- step mom
My boyfriend and I have been together for three years and three months just about four months. I wouldn’t change any of it and fully intend on spending the rest of my life with him(:
Too bad I am obsessed with nike@nite. I also need to brainstorm some healthy breakfast ideas that are made at breakfast restaurant. I hostess at a restaurant that serves breakfast and my mommy is a cook there so she makes me breakfast every sunday morning usually i get a belgian waffle with fake sugary syrupy strawberries and some whipped cream but thats no good. I’m thinking an egg white omelet with spinach, mushrooms, onions and peppers with garlic and obviously a couple of pieces of bacon since its non-negotiable.
- light butter popcorn
- macadamia nuts
- crystallized ginger
- golden grahams
the variety will keep me interested(:
So I believe I finally had it figured out! I will do as I was advised to do which is base train so that I dont get all sore and give up right away which is what happened last time. I’m waiting till next monday because April break will be over and the gym wont be all crowded in the day
Week 1: Run one minute. Walk 90 seconds. Repeat eight times. Do three times a week.
Week 2: Run two minutes. Walk one minute. Repeat seven times. Do three times a week.
Week 3: Run three minutes. Walk one minute. Repeat six times. Do three times a week.
Week 4: Run five minutes. Walk two minutes. Repeat four times. Do three times a week.
Week 5: Run eight minutes. Walk two minutes. Repeat three times. Do three times a week.
Week 6: Run twelve minutes. Walk one minute. Repeat three times. Do three times a week.
Week 7: Run fifteen minutes. Walk one minute. Run fifteen minutes. Do three times a week.
Week 8: Run thirty minutes continuously.
So exciting! I tried some when I got home and it was sooo good! Still cant find any damn buffalo hummus anywhere!